The Bradley Group is proud of our directly employed workforce, we are committed to continuous improvement and investment in our people. We ensure the training needs of new and existing personnel are monitored and training needs are addressed. Our team consists of senior personnel with many years of experience and expertise, and younger employees with fresh ideas and different skill sets that work perfectly in synergy, which helps us to achieve outstanding results.
Through our training analysis we ensure all of our employees are fully qualified to complete and maintain high service standards. We promote self-development and help those seeking career progression to achieve their potential and ensure they feel satisfied within their job role.
As a NFDC and ARCA member the Bradley Group needs to comply with their training requirements and standards. All of our site-based personnel are fully compliant with the CCDO (Certificate of Competence for Demolition Operatives), CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) and CPCS (Construction Plant Competence Scheme) card schemes.
Our personnel holds a mixture of qualifications which include, but do not limit to:
- NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) National Construction Certificate
- Asbestos Removal Contractors Manager NVQ Level 4
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- Building Site Supervisor Industry Accreditation (CSCS Gold Card)
- Demolition Supervisor (CCDO Gold Card)
- Level 2 NVQ in Plant Operations (Construction) – Cranes and Specialist Lifting Plant
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator and Supervisor
- Slinger Signaller Onsite
- First aid
- Asbestos Removal Manager, Supervisor and Operative
- SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme)
- Abrasive wheel
- Manual handling
- Safety harness, working at height
- PASMA – the lead trade association for the safe use of mobile access towers
- IPAF (International Powered Access Federation)