We were the successful sub-contractor to undertake all the asbestos removal and demolition of sections of the Khalsa Science Academy in order to remodel, update and expand the Academy’s facilities.
This project consisted of:
- Multi phased attendance
- Licensed and unlicensed asbestos containing materials (ACM) removal
- Soft stripping materials
- Hand demolition to segregate scope areas
- Propping structural elements to be retained
- Mechanical demolition to structures
- Excavation of slabs and foundations to required depth
- Roof cladding of ACM roof tiles
Preparation For Building a Primary School
The project after demolition of obsolete areas and major refurbishment of existing premises adapted the existing vacant education facility at the site to create a new build two-storey extension to increase the size of the premises to accommodate a primary school. It also included associated external works to the car park, landscaping, playground and sports field.