Prysmian Cables are a large company based in North America that had a vast 320,000m2 industrial park in Prescott. In the past, the land and buildings were used as sewage works, with a number of large tanks.
- Decommissioning of all services to site, including a 33 kva substation
- Establishment of site perimeter fencing, site security and welfare arrangement
- Liaison with Network Rail assets department due to abutting train line at site perimeter
- Total removal of licensed and non-licensed asbestos containing materials, including large scale asbestos cement cladding to 60 ft high industrial sheds
- Mechanical demolition, incorporating high reach demolition excavators to steel frame 60 ft high industrial sheds
- Excavation of slabs and deep excavations